|powered by Plan-B technology|
NEWS: Plan-B for OpenOffice.org launches public beta test
Melrose, MA - Nov. 14, 2006, Conficio, has announced the public beta phase of its Plan-B™ for OpenOffice.org support service. This service allows anyone, especially non technical users, to find answers to their questions quickly and to understand the documentation effortless. Plan-B™ is a new technology that documents software with short videos (screencasts) and offers smart search technology for improved indexing.
Read this topic at Plan-B for OpenOffice.org Writer - Preview a Text Document as Printed
To sign up for the public beta test go to: http://openoffice.screencast-tutorials.com/auth/register
Page preview print
This screencast demonstrates how to preview the pages of a text document to see how they will print in OpenOffice.org Writer. You learn:
- How to preview the pages of a text document to see how they will print.
- How to return to the regular document view.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Plan-B for OpenOffice.org - How to print a text document using the menu.
- Plan-B for OpenOffice.org - How to print a text document using the toolbar.
- Plan-B for OpenOffice.org - How to view a text document in print layout.
- Plan-B for OpenOffice.org - How to view a text document in web layout.
OpenOffice.org™ is a trademark of OpenOffice.org.