|powered by Plan-B technology|
NEWS: Plan-B for OpenOffice.org launches public beta test
Melrose, MA - Nov. 14, 2006, Conficio, has announced the public beta phase of its Plan-B™ for OpenOffice.org support service. This service allows anyone, especially non technical users, to find answers to their questions quickly and to understand the documentation effortless. Plan-B™ is a new technology that documents software with short videos (screencasts) and offers smart search technology for improved indexing.
Read this topic at Plan-B for OpenOffice.org Writer - Find Text as a Word
To sign up for the public beta test go to: http://openoffice.screencast-tutorials.com/auth/register
Find Whole Words
This screencast teaches how to find whole words only. You learn:
- How to start a "Find & Replace" action.
- How to enter the word to search for.
- How to restrict search to "Whole words" only.
- How OpenOffice.org Writer higlights the next occurrence of the text pattern searched for.
- How to request exact matching of capitalization.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
- Plan-B for OpenOffice.org - How to find words or text fragments in the text.
- Plan-B for OpenOffice.org - How to find words or text fragments going backwards in the text.
- Plan-B for OpenOffice.org - How to find text patterns using regular expressions.
- Plan-B for OpenOffice.org - How to find a tabulator character in a text document.
OpenOffice.org™ is a trademark of OpenOffice.org.