Assistant to the entrepreneur - summer intern or co-op
We are currently expanding our animated software manuals business with online training for OpenOffice.org, the open source Office Suite. We are looking to strengthen our team with an assistant to the Proprietor. This position will focus on developing and executing a marketing plan and assisting with the sales process for big clients.
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Excellent presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, E-Mail and PowerPoint
- Understanding of software use in enterprise environment
- Understanding of software return on investment
- Experience in marketing
- Ability to formulate a marketing message
- Experience in sales a plus
- Student of managment or marketing
- Undergraduate junior level or higher
We are looking for a self starter with good manners and social skills.
You shoud posess the drive of a sales person.
You need also to be able to work at times from home with your own laptop and high speed internet access.
If you are interested in this contract position, please send your resume and writing portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Use "Job-Code EA01" in your subject line.