Office XP® - Mail Merge Function
This Plan-B animated manual shows "How to create a letter addressed to a list of recipients" using the mail merge function of Microsoft® Office XP® and Outlook® as a source for the recipients' addresses.
- A letter with placeholders for name and address fields
- A list of contacts in Outlook® to send the letter to
- A letter addressed to each recipient from the Outlook® records
- Printing of the merged letters
- Open template document > play
- Open mail merge wizard and select document type > play
- Select recipients from Outlook® > play
- Position and format the "address block" and the "greeting line" > play
- Preview and print > play
Microsoft, Office XP, and Outlook are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corp. in the United States and/or other countries.