Technical Writer - Contract
Our team produces Plan-B screencasts for our clients. The screencasts are screen recordings of PC applications, demonstrating a particular function. Your task will be to edit the copy, supplied by the developer or support person, to conform to a particular style guide, set for each application.
- Excellent proficiency in English
- Minimum of two years experience in writing help texts for business applications
- Ability to adhere to glossary and consistency in style
- Experience in working with XML-based documentation
- Experience in working with source code control systems (CVS)
- Self organized, self starter
- Writing to deadline
- BA degree in Technical Communications or equivalent
- Recent experience developing XML
If you are interested in this contract position, please send your resume and writing portfolio to email@example.com. Use Job-Code TW01 in your subject line.